Hair Extension Maintenance Services Regina, SK
Human & synthetic hair extensions or wigs need care and maintenance for best performance and longevity:
- Comb hair using a wide-tooth comb. Start at the end moving upward toward the wefted base. Wash hair using warm water and shampoo with products that do not contain silicone, alcohol, sulfate, or peroxide.
- Do not use rough (harsh) products for washing, styling, or conditioning hair.
- Do not use products with alcohol base for shining hair.
- Use silk or satin scarf to wrap hair at bedtime .Avoid going to be with wet hair, make sure the hair is completely dry.
Hair Extension Styling Tips
To style hair extensions, use a looper brush, or a smooth styling comb . Start at the ends and gently work your way up, brushing or combing in a downward motion. Use alcohol-free styling products on hair extensions. Avoid over-use to prevent product buildup.
- Generally, heated styling appliances can be used ONLY on 100% human hair extensions. Always do a test curl first, and use the lowest temperature level that is effective. Overuse of curling irons , flat irons and blow dryers a will shorten the life of human hair extensions. Heated curling or straightening irons should NEVER be used on synthetic hair.
- All hair extensions have gone through a very intense chemical color process to get to their final color, so changing the color with hair color will not produce accurate results.